The Shed at Stovehouse
At a Glance …
- 175-person (approx.) seated room • Up to 220 standing
- (approx 1700 sq. ft.)
- Heated & fan-cooled space with vinyl drop-down side walls create a charming industrial space with the historic Martin Stove “ghost mural” wall as a one-of-a-kind backdrop for your event
- Patio-style metal tables & bar-height tables and stools
- (40) 4-top tables w/ 160 chairs
- 20 extra chairs
- (12) bar-height tables w/ 48 stools
- Included audio system with microphone
- Control house music, bring your own music to connect, multiple channels for microphones, microphone, stand & lectern available
- Very large restroom bank located 100ft. outside of The Shed
- Optional equipment for rent
- 65 in television on mobile stand
- Portable staging
- Wireless microphones
- Located off of The Courtyard at Stovehouse and around corner from Food & Leisure garden
- Catering available from on-site restaurants. Ask about catering rules & regulations.
Sunday-Wednesday: $400 (first 2 hours) + $75 for each additional hour. Please figure setup and tear down into your rental window.
Thursday-Saturday: $500 (first 2 hours) + $75 for each additional hour. Please figure setup and tear down into your rental window.
* Snack & drinks may be catered by the Company Store
* Alcohol may be purchased inside the Pourhouse and brought into Canteen OR Pourhouse can provide a bar onsite for your function. No outside alcohol per campus liquor license.