The Shed at Stovehouse has an installed sound system. We recommend that all live entertainment utilize the system, rather than bringing in a PA. Please see the rate schedule below.
A portable stage, white stage lighting, and color ambiance lights are included with Shed rental.
- 1 Microphone on stand and 1 headphone (3.5mm) input for music.
- This option is great to play music from your own phone/tablet/computer for a large group, using the microphone for speaking to your group, or having a DJ who won’t have to bring loudspeakers.
- (Optional) wireless microphone for additional $25 rental fee
- Up to 4 inputs; microphones or instruments. Wireless microphone included.
- This option would be great for 1-2 musicians or a 2-4 person speaking panel.
- An audio engineer will set up your event, show you how it works, and leave after your event starts.
- Full Band Audio
- Professional audio engineer setup, soundcheck and active mixing for up to 3 hour performance / stage event.
- Loud speakers, audio console, stage monitors, microphones, cables, stands included. Band just shows up with instruments to perform.
- Requires band rider or input list provided in advance. Please allow time for setup and sound check. (In this comprehensive paid-audio scenario, it is possible for your band and our engineer to set up an hour before your paid event rental hours actually begin, based on room availability. This can help with event flow.)
- Wireless microphone – $25
- Portable 65in. TV on rolling stand – $75
Includes Tech setup to ensure connectivity of your provided device for presentations, videos etc. No cable television or streaming services provided by Stovehouse in this location. You may stream from your own device onto TV if you have access for sporting events, movies, etc.
- Live Music/Entertainment – Cost Varies
Want live entertainment? Let us help coordinate an act that is perfect for your event. Let us know your preferences for genre, number of performers, and budget.